Hyundai E&C has promoted multi-faceted strategies and activities for its environment and energy management system to achieve the vision of “2030 Number One Global Green Pioneer.” We also obtained the international standard of the ISO 14001/50001 certification for our environment and energy management system by incorporating the green and energy-friendly management system throughout our business activities. Furthermore, we will take the lead in preserving the environment across the world through active carbon management activities in recognition of the importance of responding to climate change.
Hyundai E&C minimizes environmental impact caused by construction projects by operating the systematic environment and energy management system.
For low carbon green growth, Hyundai E&C pre-emptively responds to climate change policies and domestic and international regulations and excavates new carbon business opportunities
Manage and reduce GHG emissions by calculating emissions quantitatively
* GHG emissions = Direct + Indirect + Other Indirect (based on construction equipment of partner company)
Reduce cost and increase competitiveness in construction project bidding by minimizing waste volume
Monitor the volume of waste generated in construction site and manage the monitoring performance
* Net volume excluding recycled volume of the total waste volume
Minimize damage to the environment and residents by conducting eco-friendly construction work
Include costs required in environment management for environmental damage and pollution prevention into construction cost
(Unit : 1 hundred million (KRW))
* Environment management cost (investment cost and expense required in environmental protection) = Installation and operation cost for environmental pollution prevention facility + waste treatment and recycling cost
· Acquisition Date : 10 Mar 2012 · Expiration Date : 18 Nov 2023
· Acquisition Date : 20 Dec 1996 · Expiration Date : 18 Nov 2023